Hearing you look JUST like your mom or dad is not everyone’s favorite compliment. Yet, there are times when the resemblance is just uncanny, and one cannot help themselves in pointing it out. My brother is often stopped by people asking him if he’s “Steve’s son” based on how my dad looked when he was my brother’s age. The following people understand the genetic duplication conundrum perfectly, as they look just like their parents did at their age.
1. Father and son, holy moly.
via reddit / u/boom1397
2. Mother and daughter, how angelic.
via reddit / u/DroidsRugly
3. Love this father/daughter one!
via Facebook Clare Reed Rossetto / HuffPost Parents
4. Mother and daughter, haircut and all.
via reddit / u/-Summer-Is-Rad-
5. Mother and daughter, cute cute.
via Facebook Rachel Cross / HuffPost Parents
Page 1 of 5